Ron’s practice focuses on resolving disputes.
Ron Pizzo draws upon his extensive experience and insight to resolve your disputes. He has 30 years experience as an advocate and litigator. He is also a certified and experienced coach and mediator. His background and training allow him to offer a wide array of tools and approaches to conflict resolution.
His background includes:
- Labour and employment legal counsel providing strategic and litigation advice on a range of workplace issues.
- Litigator in relation to employment matters, arbitration and commercial disputes.
- Peer ranked in The Best Lawyers in Canada® – Labour and Employment Law, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- Peer ranked in The Best Lawyers in Nova Scotia® in 2016.
- Coaching and Mediation with an emphasis on resolving workplace disputes
- Leadership development
- Certification in advanced Transformative Mediation – Institute of Conflict Transformation
- Certified Coach – Coaches’ Training Institute, holding the CPCC designation
- Certified in the Pro-Social Matrix Communication Process
- Certified in ADR and Advanced ADR from Stitt Feld Handy
- Qmed designation – ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) Institute of Canada
- President of ADR Atlantic Institute
- Member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF), Atlantic Chapter
- Treasurer of ICF Atlantic